In the Choose what to keep screen, select one of the three options presented, and click Next.
If you upgraded the OS to Windows 8.1 by selecting Keep Windows settings, personal files and apps, then no further action is needed.
If you upgraded by selecting either of the remaining options, you must follow these steps to restore the IATS service:
- Download Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Components software from your computer manufacturer’s support Web site and install it on the computer enrolled with IATS.
- Install JRE (Java Runtime Environment)
- Install .NET Framework 3.5
- Login to Welcome to Intel® Anti-Theft Service and Click on “Reinstall Device Software”
- Follow the instructions to download and install the client software.