If you are unable to activate Intel® Anti-Theft Service on your Toshiba laptop, your system needs a BIOS update or change. These instructions are only applicable to Toshiba laptops with Intel® Anti-Theft Technology.
To enable Intel Anti-Theft Service in the Toshiba Setup Utility*, follow these steps:
- With the computer off, press the power button and instantly press the F2 key to enter the Toshiba Setup Utility.
- Use the right arrow key to select Advanced section.
- Use the down arrow key to select settings for Intel® AT.
- Press the Enter key to change the setting to Enabled.
- Press the Enter key.
- Press the F10 key to save the change.
- Press the Y key to save the change and exit.
||Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba* end-user license agreement. You can view both before downloading software.|
This applies to: