In order to "enroll" your PC in an anti-theft service, there are a few steps that must be taken. You need to first activate your account and create a login ID and password. Then you need to login to your account and enroll (install the software). Once these steps are done, your PC needs to synchronize with the backend service before your PC is protected.
If you have completed activation and account creation steps, and are experiencing issues enrolling your laptop into the PC Theft Defense Service or the Intel® Anti-Theft Service (version 1.0), please follow the steps below.
Warning: Your PC is not protected until it is enrolled into the service.
- Print out these instructions.
- Go to http://www.java.com/en/.
- Click on "Free Java Download" and follow the instructions to get the latest version of Java.
- Reboot your laptop.
- For PC Theft Defense Service, go to https://pctheftdefense.com (using Windows Internet Explorer).
- For Intel Anti-Theft Service, go to https://atservice.intel.com/login.action (using Windows Internet Explorer).
- Log in with your registered email address and password.
- Click "Enroll PC" and follow the instructions.
This applies to: