In certain situations, your subscription to the Intel® Anti-Theft Service may be current, but you may not be able to access it because of disk drive corruption, a hard disk change, or other system changes. To continue using the Intel Anti-Theft Service, you will need to log in and reinstall the necessary software.
To recover the Intel® Anti-Theft Service,
- Log in to the Intel Anti-Theft Service at https://atservice.intel.com/ using your current password.
- Click "Help."
- Click "Reinstall Intel Anti-Theft Service on an enrolled PC."
- Click "here."
- Enter your Activation Code and then click "Download."
- Click "Install Now."
- Click "Finish" once the installation is complete.
- Click "Close."
- Click "Yes" to restart your system.
This applies to: