With the Intel® Hybrid Cloud server version 2.5 and 3.0, a virtual machine import is possible if the appliance has been accidentally uninstalled.
To perform the import, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Intel® Hybrid Cloud Server management console and login as admin.
- On the dashboard view, go to the Controls tab.
- Choose the Scripts tab on the upper portion of the screen.
- Select option 1, Import VM from Local Application Storage.
- Select the VM that needs to be imported by choosing the number corresponding to it.
This applies to: