Intel has three options for identifying your processor as an Intel China Boxed Processor:
Web Identification (recommended)
Go to the Intel CBT page, enter the processor Serial Number from the processor package or ULT number from the processor.
- Short Message Identification
Enter the processor Serial Number from the processor package, or ULT number from the processor, using one of these numbers:
- 10657109088011 for China Mobile
- 106550218888088011 for China Unicom
- 106590210007588011 for China Telecom
- Contact Intel Customer Support
Contact Intel Customer Support and provide your processor Serial Number or ULT number, an agent can then assist you with processor identification.
How to identify my desktop processor and fan markings for warranty requests
Processor warranty information
This applies to: