The collection of links below provides information to help answer the most common Intel® Processor questions.
- Regulatory - Export compliance, CE, MDDS, Energy Star*, etc.
Includes various regulatory documentation, such as Energy Star*, Declarations of Conformity (DOC), and other regulatory standards.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
Provides information about the three-year limited warranty for Boxed Intel® Processors in English and ten other languages.
- Warranty questions and answers
Answers common warranty questions, such as what processors are eligible for a warranty directly from Intel, and what information is needed to obtain a processor warranty.
- How to identify a boxed processor compared to an OEM processor
Explains how to tell the difference between a boxed processor and an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or tray processor.
- How to find software and drivers
Explains how to find the correct software for your processor and includes a link to the Intel® Driver Update Utility.
- Does my processor support Intel® Virtualization Technology?
Describes how to tell if your processor supports Intel® Virtualization Technology.
- Multi-Core questions and answers
Discusses topics such as how to tell if all of your cores are working in Window* Task Manager.
- What is the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool?
Describes the purpose of the diagnostics and provides links to download the latest version of the tool.
- How do I identify my processor?
Explains how to download and run the Intel® Processor Identification Utility, which helps determine what processor is in your system.
- Processor upgrade information
Provides information to consider when upgrading your processor.
- Which processors support Intel® vPro™ technology.
Lists which Intel® Processors include Intel® vPro™ technology.
This applies to: