End of interactive support
Intel is announcing the end of interactive support for the Pentium® II Xeon™ processors. See the End of Interactive Support Announcement for details.
- 100 MHz system bus.
- Motherboards designed with the SC330 contact slot connector.
- Intel® 450NX PCIset & 440GX AGPset supports the 100 MHz system bus speed.
||B0-step versions of the Pentium® II Xeon™ processor 400 MHz and B1-step versions of the boxed Pentium II Xeon processor 450 MHz should be used only in 82440GX based systems. To distinguish between processor steppings, see How to Match Processor Steppings which lists processor steppings and their test specifications.|
- Requires 100 MHz, PC100 specification compliance required.
- 66 MHz bus speed operation not verified by Intel.
- Recommend that processors be run at indicated frequency.
- Multiprocessing requires special system considerations.
For more information, refer to the Intel Pentium® II Xeon™ processor datasheet located on developer.intel.com.
This applies to: