This document describes Intel® Core™ i7 Desktop Processor order codes, and provides a list of products and their corresponding order code.
Intel® Processor order codes are typically boxed or original equipment manufacturer (OEM) order codes:
- Boxed order code: These are for retail or boxed processors sold in the channel. They come with an Intel 3-year warranty. Intel provides technical support and warranty services for these processors. A boxed product includes a processor, a manual, and a sticker. A fan-heatsink is also often included. Please go to the Warranty Center to identify if your processor is a boxed or OEM processor.
- For Chinese boxed processors, please go to China Boxed Processor Identification site.
OEM or tray order code: This refers to processors sold directly to system manufacturers who integrate the processors in their systems. These manufacturers provide technical support and warranty services directly to the customer.
||The Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Family has five package types called LGA2011, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, and LGA1366. Make sure you select a board that supports your specific package type and has BIOS support for your processor.|
- Click an order code in the table below to find specifications for that processor.
- Click the processor number to find a list of compatible Intel® Desktop Boards.
* The BGA1364 package type is soldered down to the desktop or mobile main board.
If there is no link in the processor number column, the processor is an OEM or tray processor and has not been tested or validated with Intel® Desktop Boards.
This applies to: