Systems running Microsoft Windows* 2000 intermittently hang or crash when removing a VLAN or team when accessing Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager through the Network Connections "Configure" button.
- This issue is intermittent.
- This issue only applies to systems running Windows 2000. Systems running other versions of Windows* are not affected.
- This issue only appears when removing VLANs or teams after accessing the configuration through the "Configure" button through the network connections property.
- This issue does not appear when removing VLANs or teams after accessing the configuration through Windows Device Manager.
When using Intel PROSet for Windows Device Manager on systems running Windows 2000, only access adapter properties through Windows Device Manager.
Windows Device Manager can be accessed through:
- The Windows Device Manager button on the System properties hardware tab
- By running devmgmt.msc through the Windows Run dialogue.
| Windows 2000*, Windows 2000 Server*, Windows 2000 Advanced Server*
This applies to: