Unable to change Country Selection
The Country Selection software tool for the Xircom® GlobalACCESS modems is not supported in Microsoft Windows* XP.
Therefore, it is necessary to manually change the Country selection as follows:
1. Click Start, then Control Panel.
2. Under the heading Control Panel select "Switch to Classic View".
3. Double-click "Phone and Modem Options".
4. Select the Modem tab.
5. Highlight the Xircom modem installed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Select the Advanced tab.
8. From the "Country/Region Select" drop-down box, select the desired country.
9. Select OK until the modem applet closes.
The modem is now set to the appropriate country configuration.
Microsoft Windows* XP
This applies to: