Select FCoE during OS Installation
- In Installation Settings, click the Software headline to go to Software Selection and System Tasks.
- In Software Selection and System Tasks, click Details to enter a new window.
- Enter Search tab
- In Search box, type "fcoe" and click "Search"
- Select open-fcoe package and click "Accept"
- Click OK for questions to get back to "Installation Settings"
Using Yast to install after OS Installation
||If FCoE is installed during OS installation, then this is not required.|
- Select Software in the left pane
- Select Software Management in the right pane
- Type "fcoe" in the search box, then click Search button
- "open-fcoe" package will show in right pane
- Select "open-fcoe" package, then click Accept
- Verify "Automatic Changes" and click OK
- Click Install to install package
This applies to: