The Linux* OpenFabric Enterprise Dirstrubution* (OFED) software stack files are packaged for installation using RPM. If you want to access the source files you will need to remove the RPM wrapper. To remove the wrapper follow these steps:
- Extract the OFED tar ball.
- Type: tar -xzvf OFED-x.x.tar
- From a command line:
- Go to the directory ../OFED-x.x/SRPMS/
- Locate the file from which you would like to extract the source.
- Type: rpm -ivv filename.src.rpm
- NOTE: The rpm switch is double 'v' not 'w'.
This applies to: