Regulatory Compliance Statements
- Intel® PRO/1000 MT Quad Port Server Adapter
- UL 60950-1:2001 First Edition
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-03 First Edition
- EN 60950-1:2001 First Edition (European Union)
- IEC 60950-1:2001 First Edition (International)
- FCC Part 15 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (USA)
- ICES-003 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (Canada)
- CISPR 22 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (International)
- EN55022 – 1998 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (European Union)
- EN55024 – 1998 – (Immunity) (European Union)
- CE – EMC Directive (89/336/EEC) (European Union)
- VCCI – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (Japan)
- CNS13438 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (Taiwan)
- AS/NZS3548 – Radiated & Conducted Emissions (Australia/New Zealand)
- MIC notice 1997-41, EMI and MIC notice 1997-42 – EMS (Korea)
Regulatory Compliance Markings
When required these products are provided with the following Product Certification Markings:
- UL Recognition Mark for USA and Canada
- CE Mark
- FCC markings
- VCCI marking
- Australian C-Tick Mark
- Korea MIC mark
- Taiwan BSMI mark
Regulatory Compliance Statements – Class A Products
FCC Class A User Information
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
||Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense. |
||CAUTION: If the device is changed or modified without permission from Intel, the user may void his or her authority to operate the equipment. |
Canadian Compliance (Industry Canada)
CANADA ICES-003 CLASS A / CANADA NMB-003 CLASSE A
VCCI Class A Statements
BSMI Class A Statement
MIC Notice Class A (Republic of Korea Only)
Intel Corporation declares that the equipment described in this document is in conformance with the requirements of the European Council Directive listed below:
73/23/EEC Low Voltage Directive with Amendment 93/68/EEC
89/336/EEC EMC Directive with Amendments 92/31 EEC and 93/68/EEC
This product follows the provisions of the European Directive 1999/5/EC.
Dette produkt er i overensstemmelse med det europæiske direktiv 1999/5/EC.
Dit product is in navolging van de bepalingen van Europees Directief 1999/5/EC.
Tämä tuote noudattaa EU-direktiivin 1999/5/EC määräyksiä.
Ce produit est conforme aux exigences de la Directive Européenne 1999/5/EC.
Dieses Produkt entspricht den Bestimmungen der Europäischen Richtlinie 1999/5/EC.
Þessi vara stenst reglugerð Evrópska Efnahags Bandalagsins númer 1999/5/EC.
Questo prodotto è conforme alla Direttiva Europea 1999/5/EC.
Dette produktet er i henhold til bestemmelsene i det europeiske direktivet 1999/5/EC.
Este produto cumpre com as normas da Diretiva Européia 1999/5/EC.
Este producto cumple con las normas del Directivo Europeo 1999/5/EC.
Denna produkt har tillverkats i enlighet med EG-direktiv 1999/5/EC.
This declaration is based upon compliance of the product to the following standards:
EN 55022:1998 (CISPR 22:1997 Class A) RF Emissions Control.
EN 55024:1998 (CISPR 24:1997) Immunity to Electromagnetic Disturbance.
EN 60950-1 First Edition Information Technology Equipment- Safety-Part 1: General Requirements.
Intel Corporation, Mailstop JF3-446
5200 N.E. Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497
||WARNING: This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures |
Last modified on 9/01/06 11:37a Revision 5
This applies to: