Either view the Demo: Configuring Intel® RMM3 using Intel® Deployment Assistant CD, or follow the steps below.
- Install the Intel® RMM3 Kit.
- Make sure the server board has the latest firmware.
- Power on the server and press <F6> during the POST to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM and start the Intel® Deployment Assistant CD.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Go to Server Management Settings.
- Select LAN Channel 3 (Intel® Remote Management Module 3).
- Configure the IP settings and click Next.
- The Set Up Users screens display the inactive, pre-configured user accounts.
- Double-click a user name to open a pop-up window (see screenshot above). Enable the user account, select the appropriate User Privileges, change Username and password.
- Click Ok.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Apply to save settings and exit.