This workshop is designed to provide the student with:
- An understanding of the correct methods of measuring RAID performance
- An understanding of the performance impact of RAID cache settings
This workshop contains the following labs:
- Lab 1: Correct Methods of Measuring RAID Performance
- Lab 2: Impact of Cache Settings on RAID Performance
The workshop package includes the Intel® Server RAID Q1 2009 boot camp training lab workbook material and lab demo video to demonstrate the lab progress. The estimated time to complete this workshop is 1 hour.
Please print out the lab workbook material and follow the online video to understand the background of the labs and practice the virtual lab online.
- To avoid any unexpected issue or misuse, the file ClearVD.bat and the file iometer.icf used in the boot camp training are not available for download.
- Although there is a quiz at the end of the video, no information will be saved locally, or reported back to Intel.
This applies to: