This is a short video of how to integrate the Intel® Server System SR1600UR. Select a language sub-title below & click on the play button to view the video.
The following is the configuration of the system build.
- Intel Server System SR1600URHS SKU with an Intel® Server Board S5520UR
- 2 Intel® Xeon® 5500 Processors
- DDR3 memory module
- Backplane (required Intel accessory, refer to the Spares, Parts List and Configuration Guide for more details)
- Bridge board
- Slimline CD/DVD (Intel accessory)
- SATA hard drive (third party accessory)
- Intel® I/O Module
- Reference CD
The Spares, Parts List and Configuration Guide provides a reference guide to assist in ordering required accessories as well as components to build the server system.
The Quick Start Guide provides a step by step guide on the integration.
The Service Guide provides in depth documentation on troubleshooting, upgrading & repairing the server system.
The Quick Reference Labels provides information around the identification of parts, jumper settings, fan replacement instructions, cable routing.
The Technical Product Specification provides board and system specific information about the features, functionality, and high-level architecture.
The tested processor list, tested hardware list and the tested memory list all contain important information on what is compatible with the server system.
This applies to: