Find supported memory and hardware for the S5520URR family with the Intel® Server Configurator Tool.
Intel only supports the Intel® Server Board S5500UR family with the memory and hardware in the Intel® Server Configurator Tool.
||The following configurations are not validated, supported, or recommended:
- Mixing of RDIMMs and UDIMMs
- Mixing memory type, size, speed, and/or rank
- Mixing memory vendors
- Non-ECC memory
The Intel® Server Board S5520UR supports six DDR3 memory channels (three per processor socket) with two DIMMs per channel, thereby supporting up to 12 DIMMs with dual-processor sockets with a maximum memory capacity of 192 GB with 16GB DIMMs.
Memory Integration Tips:
- The server board supports DDR3 800, DDR3 1066, and DDR3 1333 memory technologies
- When CPU Socket 1 is empty, any DIMM memory in Channel A through Channel C is unavailable
- When CPU Socket 2 is empty, any DIMM memory in Channel D through Channel F is unavailable
- To further assist in configuring system, visit the online version of Intel's memory configuration tool or download memory configuration tool for later use
- See the specific Intel® Server Board S5520UR system Technical Product Specification for supported memory specifications
This applies to: