Affected software versions
2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, and 3.6
To change the password using the Intel® Hybrid Cloud Server manager interface, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Intel Hybrid Cloud Server manager interface using your admin account.
- On the initial dashboard screen, click Configuration.
- Under the Server settings, look for Change Password.
- Complete the Old Password and New Password fields. The software and hardware management password are synchronized.
- Click Change Password to complete the steps.
Which Account or Username and Password Should I Use?
Password Guide for the Intel Hybrid Cloud software build 3.0
How to recover a lost password on a 3.0 or later software build
Password Guide for the Intel Hybrid Cloud software build 2.5
How to recover a lost password on a 2.0 or 2.5 software build
This applies to: