In some rare cases, the local IP of the Intel® Hybrid Cloud server may not be available. This would not allow the user to locally connect to the Hybrid Cloud server to perform an activation and registration process.
To workaround the unavailable local IP setting, follow the steps below.
Registering via the WAN IP address
- Connect a LAN cable to the WAN port of the server.
- Power on the server. Wait approximately 10 minutes for it to completely boot.
- Connect a monitor to the available video card on the server.
- Verify that there is a Remote IP and Remote URL through the Server Details page.
- Using a web browser on another machine connected to the same network, type in the Remote URL and login with the admin credentials to proceed with the activation and registration process.
For more information on the activation and registration process, download the user guide or view a short demo.
This applies to: