The Following symptoms may be observed:
- RAID shows as degraded and unable to rebuild the RAID
- Error in POST: The file is degraded; Port XX* is in rebuilding state
- Error in RAID configuration utility: "ADD/ View: Auto rebuild cannot start for PD XX*, please check the RAID key"
- In the RAID configuration utility, HDDs are shown as failed
- When attempting to put RAID online; Message displayed "invalid operation, check RAID key".
- RAID key is not Authorized during POST
- Update the Firmware to the latest version.
- Update the ESRT-II SAS OpROM firmware using the EFI shell.
- Issue should be resolved after updating the ESRT-II SAS OpROM Firmware.
* Port Number. Example Port 10, PD 10
This applies to: