If the blue LED light on the top of the Intel® NUC chassis has three repetitive blinks, it means there is a memory issue.
To resolve this problem, check the following:
- Make sure the memory modules are properly installed in the SO-DIMM slots, and that they are pressed in completely with the latches locked.
- Make sure you are using supported memory for your Intel NUC.
- Check that the memory modules are not defective:
- Test the memory modules one at a time.
- Try the modules in another computer or try different known-working modules in this system.
This applies to: