The RAID option must be enabled in the BIOS before the system can load the Intel® RAID option ROM code.
- Press F2 during start up to enter the BIOS setup.
- To enable RAID, use one of the following methods, depending on your board model.
- Go to Configuration > SATA Drives, set Chipset SATA Mode to RAID.
- Go to Advanced > Drive Configuration, set Configure SATA As to RAID.
- Go to Advanced > Drive Configuration, set Drive Mode to Enhanced and set the RAID option to Enabled.
- Press F10 to save and exit.
If no RAID option is found in the BIOS, make sure that RAID is supported by checking the specification for your desktop board.
This applies to: