This product guide gives information about board layout, components installation, BIOS update, and regulatory requirements. The chapters in the product guide are arranged as follows:
- Desktop Board Features: a summary of product features.
- Installing and Replacing Desktop Board components: instructions on how to install the Desktop Board and other hardware components
- Updating the BIOS: instructions on how to update the BIOS
- Error Messages and Indicators: information about BIOS error messages and beep codes
- Regulatory Compliance: describes the adherence of the board to safety standards and EMC regulations and its product certifications
Note: PDF Files require Adobe Acrobat* Reader*
This applies to: