System memory features
The board has two DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
- Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR3 1066 MHz or DDR3 800 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 4 GB total system memory
- Single or dual channel operation
- Memory voltage: 1.35V to 1.65V
Using 4-GB DIMMs may cause system instability and subsequent data loss. It is recommended to install only DIMMs with a capacity of 2 GB and less in the board’s memory sockets.
Computer Memory Test Labs* (CMTL) tests third-party memory for compatibility with Intel boards as requested by memory manufacturers. See the CMTL tested memory list for this Intel® Desktop Board.
This applies to: