This product guide gives information about board layout, component installation, BIOS update, and regulatory requirements. The chapters in the product guide are arranged as follows:
- Desktop Board Features: a summary of product features.
- Installing and Replacing Desktop Board Components: instructions on how to install the Desktop Board and other hardware components.
- Updating the BIOS: instructions on how to update the BIOS.
- Installing the ITE IT8211 ATA ATAPI Drive.
- Configuring for RAID (Intel® Matrix Storage Technology).
- Configuring for Intel® Rapid Recover Technology.
- Error Messages and Indicators
- Regulatory Compliance
Note: PDF Files require Adobe Acrobat* Reader*
This applies to: