System memory features
The board has two 204-pin SO-DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
- 1.5 V DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMMs with gold plated contacts.
- Support for 1.35 V Low Voltage DDR3, JEDEC specification.
- Two independent memory channels with interleaved mode support.
- Unbuffered, single-sided, or double-sided SO-DIMMs.
- 16 GB maximum total system memory, with 4 GB memory technology.
- Minimum recommended total system memory: 1024 MB.
- Non-ECC SO-DIMMs.
- Serial Presence Detect.
- XMP profile support for voltage detection.
- DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM SO-DIMMs.
For full compliance with all applicable DDR SDRAM memory specifications, the board must be populated with SO-DIMMs that support the Serial Presence Detect (SPD) data structure. Using the correct DIMMs allows the BIOS to read the SPD data and program the chipset to configure the memory settings for optimum performance. If non-SPD memory is installed, the BIOS tries to configure the memory settings, but performance and reliability can be impacted, and the SO-DIMMs might not function.
Supported memory configurations
||SDRAM Organization Front-side / Back-side
||Number of SDRAM Devices|
||128 M x 8 / empty
||128 M x 8 / 128 M x 8
||256 M x 8 / empty
||256 M x 8 / 256 M x 8
||512 M x 8 / empty
||512 M x 8 / 512 M x 8
Computer Memory Test Labs* (CMTL) tests third-party memory for compatibility with Intel boards at the memory manufacturers request. See the CMTL Advanced Tested Memory List for this board.
The table below lists parts which have been reported as compatible by owners of the Intel® NUC Kit DCCP847DYE. Intel has not validated these modules.
||Module Part Number
||Module Speed (MHz)|
Troubleshooting memory issues
This applies to: