This product guide gives information about board layout, component installation, BIOS update, and regulatory requirements. The chapters in the product guide are arranged as follows:
- Desktop Board Features: a summary of product features.
- Installing and Replacing Desktop Board Components: instructions on how to install the Desktop Board and other hardware components.
- Updating the BIOS: instructions on how to update the BIOS.
- Using the Setup Program.
- Technical References.
- Error Messages and Indicators: information about BIOS error messages and beep codes.
- Regulatory Compliance: describes the adherence of the board to safety standards and EMC regulation and its product certifications.
Note: PDF Files require Adobe Acrobat* Reader
This applies to: