|Intel® Desktop Board D845BG|
Technical Product Specification
- This product specification applies only to standard Intel® Desktop Board D845BG with BIOS identifier PT84510A.86A. Changes to this specification will be published in the Intel Desktop Board D845BG Specification Update before being incorporated into a revision of this document. Adobe Acrobat format.
Product Specification [PDF]
File Name: A7585201.PDF
Date: November 13, 2001
Desktop Board Specification Update
- This document is an update to the specifications contained in the Intel Desktop Board D845BG Technical Product Specification (Order Number A75852). It is intended for hardware system manufacturers and software developers of applications, operating systems, or tools. It contains specification changes, errata, specification clarifications, and documentation changes.
- Specification Changes are modifications to the current published specifications. These changes will be incorporated in the next release of the specifications.
- Errata are design defects or errors. Characterized errata may cause the Intel Desktop Board D845BG's behavior to deviate from published specifications. Hardware and software designed to be used with any given Printed Board Assembly (PBA) and BIOS revision level must assume that all errata documented for that PBA and BIOS revision are present on all desktop boards.
- Specification Clarifications describe a specification in greater detail or further highlight a specification's impact to a complex design situation. These clarifications will be incorporated in the next release of the specifications.
- Documentation Changes include typos, errors, or omissions from the current published specifications. These changes will be incorporated in the next release of the specifications.
This location contains the most current Specification Update. The revision number is indicated by the last two digits in its 'pdf' file name.
Specification Update [PDF]
File Name: A8334006.PDF
Date: October 14, 2002
Specification Updates are revised only as changes occur. If a new revision is created, it will be posted per the following 2002 schedule:
Jan 16, Feb 13, Mar 13, Apr 17, May 15, Jun 12, Jul 17, Aug 14, Sep 11, Oct 16, Nov 13, Dec 11.
To get technical assistance for a desktop board manufactured by Intel, first check with your place of purchase or the system manufacturer. They'll know the most about your exact configuration and will have the latest information that is specific to your product.
Intel is able to provide only general technical support information for its standard products. Your desktop board or configuration may be different and, as a result, the information and files included here may not work with your hardware.
Note: PDF Files require Adobe Acrobat* Reader*
This applies to:
|End of Interactive Support Disclaimer
Intel will not provide future software updates to support new operating systems or improve compatibility with third-party devices and software products.
Solution ID: CS-013127|
Date Created: 12-Jul-2004
Last Modified: 16-Nov-2009