In certain situations, your subscription to the Servizio Anti-Theft Intel® may be current, but you may not be able to access it because of disk drive corruption, a hard disk change, or other system changes. To continue using the Servizio Anti-Theft Intel®, you will need to log in and reinstall the necessary software.
To recover the Servizio Anti-Theft Intel®,
- Log in to the Servizio Anti-Theft Intel® at https://atservice.intel.com/ using your current password.
- Click "Help."
- Click "Reinstall Servizio Anti-Theft Intel® on an enrolled PC."
- Click "here."
- Enter your Activation Code and then click "Download."
- Click "Install Now."
- Click "Finish" once the installation is complete.
- Click "Close."
- Click "Yes" to restart your system.
This applies to: