When entering your problem
description, it's best to be clear and concise. The e-mail
auto-response system will give better search results when the
description does NOT include extraneous or unimportant facts. Here
are some examples of GOOD problem descriptions.
If you have a question, ask it directly:
If you are getting an error, include the entire
error message, as in these examples:
- Does the Intel® 810 chipset support Linux*?
- What video modes does the Intel 815E chipset support?
- Where can I find the latest graphics drivers?
you have a symptom (but no error messages), make a statement about
the problem, like this:
- I get the error "Error 7217" when I start a game.
- I get the error "Direct 3D device driver does not accurately report texture memory usage"
when starting Thief.
- I can't install the Linux drivers.
- I am limited to 640 x 480 and 16 colors.
- Missing textures on walls in Vampire The Masquerade
This applies to: