Use either the automatic or manual method to download the correct Intel® HD Graphics Drivers for Intel® Pentium® Processors and Intel® Celeron® Processors.
Automatic method using the Intel® Driver Update Utility
Go to the Intel® Driver Update Utility and follow the prompts to automatically identify and install the graphics driver.
Manual method to find your driver
Use the table to find your graphics driver using the processor's former codename:
- If you do not know the former codename for your processor, follow these steps. If you know the codename, proceed to step 2.
- Go to the Intel Product Information Web site.
- Type the model number of your processor in the Type Here to Search Products box in the upper left corner of the page.
- From the list of processors that appear under the search box, select the processor that matches yours.
- On a new Web page, with information for that processor, look for the Quick Links box on the right side of the page.
- In the Quick Links box, look for the entry stating Products formerly... The name that follows is the processor codename.
This applies to: