If the self-help processes in this document have not resolved your problem, gather the following information and contact Intel Support. Or, you can submit the issue directly to Intel Graphics Communities.
System and monitor information
- The full make/model of your system, or motherboard if your system is custom built
- Full make/model of the monitor you are connecting to
- Your monitor connection type. Examples: HDMI, VGA, DVI, DisplayPort.
Submit screenshots or video of the issue as it occurs, with an explanation of the problem and any error messages you received. If you cannot capture screenshots or video, at minimum, provide step-by-step actions that allow us to reproduce the problem.
Run these reports and attach them to your support request so that we can see critical system information. Here are the reports that are needed and how to access them.
Intel Graphics Driver:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + F12.
- Click Options.
- Click Information Center.
- Click Save.
- Name file and select location to save report.
DirectX* Diagnostic (DxDiag):
- Click Start
- Type DxDiag in the search box and click DxDiag when it displays.
- Click Save All Information.
- Click Start.
- Type msinfo32 in the search box. Click msinfo32.exe when it displays.