The Intel® Graphics Driver allows a user to create, save, or delete customized display settings. These sets of settings are called schemes. By selecting a named scheme, the user can apply a set of display settings at once. A user has the option of configuring a scheme to automatically launch an application. The scheme can also be configured to restore the original display settings after the application is closed.
||Display positions are not saved in a scheme.|
To use the Schemes feature, follow these steps:
- Click on Start » Control Panel (or Settings » Control Panel).
- Click on Switch to Classic View if Category View is shown.
- Click or double-click on Display.
- Click on Settings » Advanced.
- Click on the Intel(R) Extreme Graphics (or Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver) tab.
- Click Graphics Properties » Schemes (or Schemes Options).See Figure 1 or 2.
||The Schemes feature may not be available if this feature is disabled by the system manufacturer or the user has limited rights to the system.|
Figure 1 - Schemes Tab when using driver versions PV14.11 or earlier
Figure 2 - Scheme Options when using driver versions PV14.12 or later
| Windows 2000 *, Windows XP Professional*, Windows XP Home Edition*, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition*, Windows XP Media Center Edition*
This applies to: