- After selecting a Scheme, the Video Overlay settings change to zero.
- Unable to play videos with Video Overlay settings at zero. Black video is seen during video playback.
Note: To check the Video Overlay settings, perform these steps:
- Open the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator window using one of the following methods:
- Hot Key Method:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+F12 keys.
Desktop Menu Method:
- Right-click on the Windows* desktop.
- Click Graphics Properties.
Display Control Panel Method:
Click Video Overlay button to view its settings.
- Click on Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Themes and then Display (or click Classic View and then double-click on Display).
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Advanced button.
- Click Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver tab.
- Click Graphics Properties button.
This is a known issue with the PV14.25.50 Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver (version 220.127.116.1164). Intel recommends using the previously released driver, PV14.24 (18.104.22.16804) to resolve this issue.
Download the PV14.24 driver from the Intel Download Center.
Note: If you receive an installation error message that states: "driver being installed is not validated for this computer..." or a similar error, see the Error solution document.
| Windows XP Professional*, Windows XP Home Edition*
This applies to: