The following troubleshooting tips may help to resolve the problem:
- Make sure the Windows* desktop is set to High Color (16 bit) color depth in Display Properties.
- Update the video drivers to the latest version. If drivers cannot be obtained from the system or motherboard manufacturer, the latest Intel® 810 chipset family reference drivers can be used.
- Please make sure you have the latest version of DirectX* installed on your system.
- Check the game manufacturer's web site for any game updates or patches.
- Make sure no background tasks are running, such as virus scanners, task schedulers, or any other programs that run in the task bar.
- Review the Known Application Issues list for information about a specific game.
This applies to: