The software is still present on the system, but the system is not enrolled because the online server is configured for the old hardware. To restore the Intel AT Service, you must uninstall and then reinstall the application.
As part of the uninstall process, Intel AT Service verifies if the device is enrolled. If the device is enrolled, you are prompted to enter your e-mail address and web console password. It then authenticates against your McAfee account credentials before it allows you to uninstall the product.
Uninstall the application
- Open the Control Panel, then open Programs and Features.
- Double-click the Service antivol Intel® icon.
- Follow the Windows* prompts to uninstall and restart the computer.
Installing the application
- Log in to your McAfee Account at the McAfee Login page and start the download using one of these methods:
- Method 1:
- On the Device Protection page, select your computer.
- Click the gray PC icon.
- Click the Download button in the Details pane.
Read the End User License Agreement and click I Agree to accept the terms.
- Method 2:
- On the Product and Subscriptions page, scroll down the list of available subscriptions and find Service antivol Intel®.
- Click the Download button.
Click the Download button to download the setup application (McAfeeSetup.exe).
Run the setup application.
Setup scans your system for threats and compatibility issues. After the scan completes, click Next.
Follow the prompts to complete the installation.