To capture Windows* Software Trace (WPP) log for USB 3.0 device under booting and S3-S5 operation, follow these steps:
- Go to the driver installed folder and folder \Debug_Scripts.
- Open readme.txt for instructions on how to use script files.
- Open Command Prompt with Run as Administrator privileges and go to folder location in step one.
- Run Autologger_configure.reg, this configures Autologger values in registry, save file location and filename.
- Run Autologger_start.log, this enables Autologger and starts capturing log.
- Reboot computer for settings to take effect.
- Connect your USB 3.0 device.
- Restart your computer.
- Run Autologger_stop.reg.
- Log file is saved as C:\IUSB3P.etl, these WPP log files are encoded and only Intel can decode.
Please contact Intel Customer Support if you are an end user and want to use this tool.
This applies to: