FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where can I find processor operation temperature FAQ?
- What can I do if my processor is overheating?
- Which processors work with which motherboards?
- Where can I get processor performance comparisons?
- How do I identify OEM versus Boxed product?
- How do I identify which processor I have?
- What advanced technologies does my CPU have?
- All processor products >
- Desktop Board questions
- Graphics questions
Server Products questions
- How do I compare the Intel® ESRT2 and RST (Matrix) RAID?
- How do I troubleshoot server system boot issues?
- What are the storage options for the Intel® S5500 and S5520 Series Server Boards?
- How do I update the firmware using the EFI* shell on the Intel® S5500/S5520 Series Server Board?
- Where can I find information on chassis and heat issues?
- How do I to configure the Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology II?
- All server products >
Wireless Networking questions
- Where do I find the latest wireless drivers and software?
- What are the recommended settings for 802.11n connectivity?
- Why am I not able to connect at 300 Mbps with my 802.11n device?
- Do I need to upgrade firmware on my Intel WiFi or WiMAX adapter?
- Why am I not able to connect or stay connected to my Wi-Fi network?
- What is WIMAX?
- Is my Intel Wi-Fi adapter supported in Microsoft Windows 7*?
- All wireless networking products >
- Wired Networking questions
Solid State Drive questions
- Where can I find troubleshooting information on SSD recognition issues?
- Where can I find data migration FAQs?
- Where can I find information on the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox?
- What is trim and how can I use it with my SSD?
- How to check the firmware version on my Intel® SSD?
- Will the Intel® SSD work in my MacBook?
- All solid state drive products >
- Programs and Services questions
Get a Warranty Replacement/RMA
- How do I get a warranty replacement?
- What warranty support am I eligible for?
- How do I check to see if my product is under warranty?
- What information do I need to provide to get a warranty replacement?
- How many product returns am I eligible to make at one time?
- What are the terms of my warranty?
- How do I identify my Intel product for a warranty replacement?
- How do I use the Online Warranty and Support Tool?
- How do I track the status of my warranty?
- How do I interpret the Return Commercial Invoice?
- How do I package my product for a warranty return?
- What is the estimated shipping time?
- When sending a faulty CPU, do I need to send the fan?
- Where do I ship my product for a warranty replacement?
- How do I register my Intel product?
- How do I fix my problem?
- What products are supported under Intel's warranty program?
- What is physical damage?
- Can I have my product replaced with a different one?
- What is the RMA number?
- Do you replace engineering samples?
- What is EOL or EOIS product?
- How can I revise my warranty claim i.e. cancel or revise a return, report a problem or error when submitting a return or service ticket?
- Why did I not receive a confirmation email?
- How do I order spare parts?
- Why can I not access Online Warranty and Support?
- What is a wear-out indicator?