NEWS AND EVENTS
Intel is making news — again. As Sponsors of Tomorrow™, we're developing breakthrough solutions, winning awards, and making our locations around the world even greater places to work.
Get the latest news here, and find out about upcoming hiring events in your area.
Select one of the news category tabs to meet Intel innovators making the latest news and see how Intel is making a difference and working on the future — every day.
Also, check out the calendars below to find an event near you. We look forward to meeting you and sharing what Intel has to offer.
100 Best Companies to Work For
Yes, we're one of Fortune's* best companies to work for.
Awards and Recognition
At Intel, we're constantly striving to better our company, our employees and the communities around us. Find out about the special recognitions and awards we've been honored to receive.
- Intel is ranked 68 on FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work for List! >
- Most InDemand Employers among Software Engineers (LinkedIn*) >
- World’s Greenest Companies list (Newsweek*) >
- Greenest Companies in America list -Top ten! (Newsweek) >
- Top 100 Veteran-Friendly Companies
(U.S. Veterans Magazine*) >
- World’s Most Attractive Employers 2012 (Universum) >
- Top 100 - Sixth consecutive year
(Working Mother Magazine*) >
- Top 50 Employer - #5! (Workforce Diversity) >
- 2012 CIO 100 award for security innovation >
- National Top 50 list (US EPA) >
- India’s Best Places to Work For - Intel India #2 >
- World’s Most Ethical Companies 2012 >
- Best Place to Work - Intel Israel ranked fifth time! >
2012: Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, (ISEF) winners!
ISEF, the world's largest pre-college science fair competition, had over 1,500 innovative finalists vying for over USD 4 million in awards and scholarships.
See who won.
Our People Making News
Our employees are leaders and newsmakers. Learn more about the amazing ways they've been contributing to our industry and to their communities.
- Intel’s Kim Warren-Martin, Christina Min and Frank Sanders named as ‘2012 Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive Leaders' >
- Intel’s Genevieve Bell awarded WITI Hall of Fame Award >
Intel CEO Paul Otellini–Top 25 Highest Rated CEOs
2012 (Glassdoor*) >
- Intel’s Stewart Christie—first recipient of the Mentor of the Year Award (UBM Electronics*) >
- Intel CEO Paul Otellini among World’s Best
CEOs (Barron’s*) >
- Intel's Paul Otellini cited as 2011 Business Person
of the Year >
- Intel's Eric Dishman among Fast Company's* '100
Most Creative' >
- Intel's Rosalind Hudnell named a top executive
in Diversity >
- Intel's Tony Neal-Graves receives Black Engineer of the Year Award >
- Intel's Mario Paniccia named Innovator of the Year >
- Intel CIO Diane Bryant honored as a Premier 100
IT Leader >
- Intel names Will.i.am new "Director of
Creative Innovation" >
will.i.am's spectacular global adventure
From individuals taking part in a diverse workforce to innovations changing the technology industry, Intel is making news. Read about some other people and innovations that made news in 2011.
- 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (Diversity MBA Magazine*) >
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens List - ranked #4! (Corporate Responsibility Magazine*) >
- Top 100 Employers list (Diversity Employer)>
- Top 50 Most Admired Companies (FORTUNE *) >
- Green Power Partner (US EPA) >
Working Mother* 100 Best Companies — Again
Parents enjoy Family Fun events, parenting programs, scholarships, and flexible schedules; these are just a few reasons Intel was recognized as one of the Working Mother 100 Best Companies.