We're on a mission to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. And we're looking for people with the right mix of education, skills and experience to help us change the world—again. If you’re looking for a way to leave your mark on the world, we want to know more about you.
To be considered for a position at Intel, you must submit your resume/C.V. electronically using our web-based tools. Need help?
- Our applicant tool provides you with key explanations and instructions right on each page so you can more accurately and effectively create your profile, or search for and apply for jobs.
- Our Hiring Process and Tips applet has information on the five steps to getting a job at Intel, including tips on landing your perfect job.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can help you with specific questions
- We also have FAQs we've received from students and graduates.
We thank you for your interest and wish you success in your job search.
If you need assistance, fill out a short form and we will find the answer.
Intel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant
to participate in the job application process.
To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to ApplyAssistance@intel.com and an Intel representative will contact you.
If you wish to have your resume/C.V. completely removed from our system, send an e-mail to Resume.Removal@intel.com. Please include the following
information with your request:
- Your first, middle, and last name
- An e-mail address
- Telephone contact number