Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor in 478-pin Package and Intel® 845G/845GL/845GV Chipset Platform Design Guide
This design guide has Intel design recommendations for systems based on the Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor in the 478-pin package, the Intel® 82845G/82845GL/82845GV GMCH, and the Intel® ICH4. Design issues such as thermal considerations should be addressed using specific design guides or application notes for the processor, the GMCH, and the 82801DB ICH4.
These design guidelines have been developed to ensure maximum flexibility for board designers while reducing the risk of board related issues. The design information provided in this document falls into two categories:
- Design Recommendations: items based on Intel's simulations and lab experience to date and are strongly recommended, if not necessary, to meet the timing and signal quality specifications.
- Design Considerations: suggestions for platform design that provide one way to meet the design recommendations. Design considerations are based on the reference platforms designed by Intel. They should be used as an example, but may not be applicable to particular designs.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor in 478-pin Package and Intel® 845/845E/845G/845GL/845GV/845GE/845PE Chipset Platform Design Guide Addendum for Support with Intel® Celeron® D Processor in 478-pin Package, 303011
- Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor in 478-pin Package and Intel® 845G/845GL/845GV Chipset Platform Design Guide Update, 251789
- Intel® 845G/845GL/845GV Chipset Datasheet: Intel® 82845G/82845GL/82845GV Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH),
- Intel® 845G/845GL/845GV Chipset Thermal Design Guide: Intel® 82845G/82845GL/82845GV Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) Thermal and Mechanical Design Guidelines, 298655
- Intel® 82801DB I/O Controller Hub 4 (ICH4) Datasheet, 290744
- File Name/Size:
- 22053862 bytes
- Download From:
Web Server (Available for byte serving)