Intel® Celeron® D Processors 300Δ Sequence Specification Update: On 90 nm Process
This document is contains updates to the specifications contained in the Intel® Celeron® D Processor on 90 nm Process in the 478-Pin Package Datasheet, document number 302353, and in the Intel® Celeron® D Processor 300Δ Sequence On 90 nm Process in the 775-Land Package Datasheet, document number 304092. It is intended for hardware system manufacturers and software developers of applications, operating systems, or tools. It contains Specification Changes, S-Specs, Errata, Specification Clarifications, and Documentation Changes.
- Specification Changes are modifications to the current published
specifications. These changes will be incorporated in the next release of
- S-Specs are exceptions to the published specifications, and apply
only to the units assembled under the S-spec.
- Errata are design defects or errors. Errata may cause the Celeron D
processor's behavior to deviate from published specifications. Hardware
and software designed to be used with any given stepping must assume
that all errata documented for that stepping are present on all devices.
- Specification Clarifications describe a specification in greater detail
or further highlight a specification's impact to a complex design situation.
These clarifications will be incorporated in the next release of the
- Documentation Changes include typos, errors, or omissions from the
current published specifications. These changes will be incorporated in
the next release of the specifications.
- Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manuals
These manuals describe the architecture and programming environment of the Intel® 64 and IA-32 processors. Electronic versions of these documents allow you to quickly get to the information you need, print only the pages you want. Manuals are available in PDF format or on CD-ROM.
- File Name/Size:
- 399937 bytes
- Download From:
Web Server (Available for byte serving)