Features and Benefits
Built-in technologies address threat management, identity and access, data protection, and monitoring and remediation.
Mobile employees can get more done thanks to enhanced security, manageability, and performance.1
Touch-based Ultrabook™ devices give employees more convenience and control—right at their fingertips
More than a tablet and more than a laptop, the Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 offers the best of both in a single device.2
Intel-based tablets for business easily integrate into your enterprise environment.
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
2. Desktop and Ultrabook™ claims based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and Ultrabook benchmarks. Configurations and performance tests as follows: (Ultrabook 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (4T/2C, 3MB cache, up to 2.60GHz), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (driver v. 22.214.171.12471); Resolution: 1920x1200; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel 1600 11-11-11-28; SSD: Liteonit* LMT-128M6M 128GB; OS: Windows* 8 6.2 Build 9200; System Power Management Policy: Balance; Wireless: On and connected. Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8600 (2.40GHz, 2T/2C, 3M cache, 1066 MHz FSB), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® GMA X4500HD Express Chipset (driver v. 126.96.36.1995); Resolution: 1366x768; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Micron* DDR3 1066 7-7-7-20; HDD: Hitachi* HTS543232L9A300 320GB 5400 rpm 16MB cache; OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1 Build 7601; System Power Management Policy: Windows Default; LCD Size: 15.5 in. (AIO 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4570S processor (up to 3.60GHz, 4T/4C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DZ87KL-75K, BIOS: BLH6710H.86A.0313.0402.2053 (INF 188.8.131.527); Memory: Micron* DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) 1600 MHZ; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 8 RTM Build 9200; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4600; Driver: 184.108.40.20671; Old PC: Intel® Core™2 Duo E8400 processor (3.0GHz, 2C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DG45ID; BIOS: IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0255.1107 9INF Intel® 220.127.116.117); Memory: Kingston* DDR2 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 7 SP1 RTM Build 7600; Graphics: Intel® G45 Express Chipset; Driver: 18.104.22.1689. Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012 (find out more info at www.bapco.com), which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3-D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7 (find out more at www.futuremark.com), a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows 7, and Windows 8 RTM - includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows application tests. Graphics Performance workload consists of 3DMark* Cloud Gate (find out more at www.futuremark.com) – an industry standard 3-D graphics performance benchmark. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
3. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
4. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology requires a computer system with Intel® Virtualization Technology, an Intel TXT-enabled processor, chipset, BIOS, Authenticated Code Modules and an Intel TXT-compatible measured launched environment (MLE). The MLE could consist of a virtual machine monitor, an OS or an application. In addition, Intel TXT requires the system to contain a TPM v1.2, as defined by the Trusted Computing Group, and specific software for some uses. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
5. Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) requires a computer system with an enabled Intel® processor, BIOS, and virtual machine monitor (VMM). Functionality, performance, or other benefits will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. Software applications may not be compatible with all operating systems. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/virtualization/virtualization-technology/hardware-assist-virtualization-technology.html.
6. Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® AES-NI is available on select Intel® processors. For availability, consult your reseller or system manufacturer. For more information, see software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni.
7. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environments. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
8. Security features enabled by Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) require an enabled chipset, network hardware and software and a corporate network connection. Intel AMT may not be available or certain capabilities may be limited over a host OS-based VPN or when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Setup requires configuration and may require scripting with the management console or further integration into existing security frameworks, and modifications or implementation of new business processes. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.