This document describes the Reference Boot Loader from Intel. This includes:
• The source code directory structure,
• The development environment,
• How to build the firmware image,
• An illustration of the boot sequence (with pseudo-code), and
• A list of ways that developers can customize the firmware for a specific platform.
Optimize power consumption, improve system performance, and reduce TCO.(v.001, Sept. 2009)
Overview of development tools that get the best performance out of Intel® silicon. (v.1, Oct. 2009)
Product overview, system initialization, BIOS, and development tool summary. (v.001, Dec. 2008)
Covers power profiling benefits and steps for real-time consumption measurements. (v.001, Dec. 2008)
Describes reference material and differences between embedded and non-embedded platforms.
Tool produces data for use in pass/fail comparisons of SATA characteristics.