Intel® TrueScale QLE7300 Series: Product Brief
High Performance Computing (HPC) solutions require the highest levels of performance, scalability, and availability to power today’s complex application workloads. Today’s HPC clusters run demanding HPC applications faster when using Intel TrueScale host channel adapters (HCAs).
Designed specifically for HPC, the Intel TrueScale QLE7300 series of Intel TrueScale InfiniBand host channel adapters use an advanced “host onload” design that delivers the performance that scales with core count, making them the ideal choice for most demanding applications.
• 10Gbps, 20Gbps, or 40Gbps per port
• 3400MBps unidirectional throughput
• 28M non-coalesced messages per second
• 1.0 microsecond latency that remains low as the fabric is scaled
• Multiple virtual lanes (VLs) for unique Quality of Service (QoS) levels per lane over the same physical port
• Intel TrueScale architecture, with MSI-X interrupt handling, is optimized for multi-core compute nodes
• Operates without external memory
• Optional data scrambling in Intel TrueScale InfiniBand link
• RoHS 6 compliant
• Complies with Intel TrueScale InfiniBand Trade Association* (IBTA*) v1.2.1 standard
• Supports OpenFabrics™ Alliance software distributions
Read the full Intel® TrueScale QLE7300 Series Product Brief.