Intel® CoFluent™ Studio Solutions
Data Center Performance Modeling
With the increasing complexity of data center and cloud-based systems, Intel® CoFluent™ Studio can be used to predict behavior, performance, and cost of complex, cloud-based systems before building or upgrading the system.
Intel® CoFluent™ Studio lets you simulate the performance results of transactional analytics or high performance computing (HPC) workloads, like big data infrastructure, based on key parameters.
With Intel CoFluent Studio, we can create a virtual representation of the system and simulate it with customer-specific use cases.
We can then easily change key parameters, such as:
- Type of workload or query
- Server platform performance with variable components:
CPU type and speed
NIC I/O throughput
SSD vs. HDD
- Number of users, components, and servers
Examples of modeling results that can be obtained:
- Capacity (throughput) and response times for each layer and the entire cluster
- Power consumption for each device and the entire cluster
- Improved cost