Big Data on Intel Platforms: Making Big Data Work for You
New technologies are enabling enterprises to transform opportunity into reality by turning big data into actionable insights.
Balance drives system performance.
• Run big data applications like Hadoop* on clusters of readily available hardware
• Deliver top performance with a system balanced between compute, storage ...and network components
Large, distributed, data-intensive jobs spread data processing and analytics across clusters of servers.
Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family
• Maximizes Hadoop* performance
• Enables greater platform bandwidth
• High performance/Low latency
Intel® Solid-State Drive storage is efficient and cost-effective enough to capture and store terabytes, if not petabytes, of data.
• Higher performance, lower latency than hard disk drives
• Moving quickly down the cost curve
• Extended endurance and reliability
Read the full Big Data on Intel Platforms: Making Big Data Work for You Brief.