- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- Eight memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs for maximum memory bandwidth up to 1600MHz
- Custom half-width form factor (6.42” wide)
- Board models with or without integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*
- Three PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots
- Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4) supported
- Cable-free hot-swap and storage interface options
The Preferred Compute Density Solution for Maximum I/O Capacity and Memory Throughput
Specifically designed for the high performance computing (HPC) market, the Intel® Server Board S2600JF is a high density, half-width solution supporting a dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product, QDR/ FDR InfiniBand*, and eight memory DIMMS at 1600MHz, balancing optimal memory bandwidth and computing power to maximize price performance.
The Intel® Server Board S2600JF makes use of several key new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology enhancements, including Advanced Thermal Sensor Array and Thermal Trip Shutdown, provide thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
The Intel® Server Board S2600JF is available in 2U/4 node systems with 2.5” or 3.5” hot-swap drive options. Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module (Intel® RMM) upgrades are available separately.
This board is ideal for high performance computing (HPC) environments where advanced computations rely on maximum application performance for powerful results.