Before You Buy
Be Smart, Buy Smart
There are many decisions to be made when deciding on IT solutions for your small business. Do you need cloud computing? How powerful a computer do you need? Here, we will try to calm your mind and help you decide on what is right for you and your business.
How to find the right computing solutions for your business
Buying technology for your business is a significant investment with long term implications. How do you know which IT solutions fit the needs of your business?
Use this guide to learn how to address common small business needs, and select products that will give your business room to grow.
Cost reduction – Are you looking for ways to save money?
Investing in new solutions now, can help reduce your small business expenses. As systems age, they are more likely to experience downtime and can cost more to run and service.
- Maintenance costs for older PCs can be 1.5 times more to maintain and operate1
- New PCs reduce average system downtime by 40%2
- Newer PCs and servers are designed to consume less power and help your business save on operational costs
Security – Have you ensured that your company’s data is protected?
Security disruptions can mean system downtime, lost data, and lost business. Is your IT environment keeping pace with constantly evolving security threats?
- Employee mobility increases risk of PC and data loss
- 50% of small businesses have lost critical data3
Security practices, such as regularly scheduled data backups and installing laptop anti-theft solutions, will reduce the risk of data loss.
Productivity – Do your employees need help to be more efficient?
Newer PCs and servers offer increased performance to help you and your employees maximize productivity.
- Energy efficient laptops can extend battery life to keep you connected longer
- Simultaneously run web, email, and database services faster with newer servers
- Responsive and efficient systems will help your employees stay connected and get more done every day.
Advice – Do you need help and support for your IT needs?
Local resellers are available to answer questions and tailor solutions to your unique business needs. If your business doesn’t have the resources to troubleshoot and repair systems, talk to a local reseller about managing your technology for you.
- Customized PC and server solutions
- Local source for systems, parts, services, and support
The most important part of any PC or server is the processor. From impacting how quickly software applications load and run, to regulating energy use, it directly affects the capabilities of your system. Solutions containing Intel processors can provide your business with a safe investment with room to grow. Find out which processor is right for your business PCs.
To find the best IT solutions for your business, contact our channel partners to help you find the products and guidance you need.